October 2-3, 2018
2121 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX, USA, 75201
Independent sponsor activity remains a forceful contributor to the strong M&A environment. This fall, joins us for our second annual Independent Sponsor Conference, a one-of-a kind gathering of independent sponsors and capital providers. Recently named "Law Firm of the Year” in Mergers & Acquisitions magazine’s 2017 Mid-Market M&A Awards, and ranked #1 in Thomson Reuters’ league table for U.S. M&A transactions up to $50 million, McGuireWoods is frequently recognized for its contributions to the independent sponsor market. Most recently, the firm was nationally recognized by Legal 500 for private equity buyouts, noting that “McGuireWoods has further cemented its presence in middle-market private equity, particularly in the healthcare, food and beverage, and energy industries. In the independent sponsor sub-sector, the firm has an especially strong standing.” This preeminent conference, which provides dedicated networking spaces and times, has garnered widespread praise and interest.
- Nick Russell, Partner, Tuckerman Capital
- Rena Clark, Managing Partner, Laurel Oak Capital Partners
- Grant Kornman, Managing Partner, NCK Capital
- Andrew Runk, Managing Director, Starboard Capital Partners
- Wyche H. Walton, Managing Partner, Walton Capital Management LLC
- Todd Dauphinais, Managing Partner, Clavis Capital Partners
- Rob Bauer, Managing Member, Bassett Creek Capital