Anticipated to be fall 2021
After much consideration, McGuireWoods has made the decision to postpone the fourth annual Independent Sponsor Conference initially set to take place Oct. 19-20 in Dallas, Texas.
McGuireWoods’ annual Independent Sponsor Conference is the principal gathering of the year for independent sponsors. It brings together members of the industry to exchange knowledge and insights during our panel discussions and networking events, including the much-anticipated in-person meetings among attendees – a segment that produced more than 3,500 meetings during our 2019 conference. Due to COVID-19, we are postponing the annual event to fall 2021. The new conference dates and registration information will be posted here as it becomes available and shared via email and social media. If you’d like to receive news and alerts, please sign up here.
If you have any questions or wish to know more about our commitment to the independent sponsor community, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hosting you in Texas in 2021. Stay safe.
- Rob Bauer, Managing Member, Bassett Creek Capital
- Grant Kornman, Managing Partner, NCK Capital
- Andrew Runk, Managing Director, Starboard Capital Partners
- Wyche H. Walton, Managing Partner, Walton Capital Management LLC
- Todd Dauphinais, Managing Partner, Clavis Capital Partners
- Nick Russell, Partner, Tuckerman Capital
- Rena Clark, Managing Partner, Laurel Oak Capital Partners