The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
2121 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX, USA, 75201
The 2022 McGuireWoods’ Independent Sponsor Conference returns to Dallas this fall. Day one will be dedicated to the always-popular speed networking event with day two focusing on informative panel sessions and the sharing of best practices. In 2021, more than 800 people from over 515 firms came together for our best conference yet. Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the preeminent event for independent sponsors and capital partners.
All recordings from the 2021 sessions, including the results of our deal survey of independent sponsor transaction terms, are available for on-demand viewing. Our goal has always been to support meaningful connections and introductions of deal opportunities through our thought leadership, events and conferences.
Who Should Attend
Independent sponsors, family offices, private equity funds, other alternative investors, senior, unitranche and mezzanine lenders, and pensions and endowments.
*Please note this conference is only open to independent sponsors and capital providers.
$195 for independent sponsors; $295 for capital providers. Discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company.
For details on hotel accomodations, please see our location information.
- Richard Petrocelli, Saratoga Partners
- Cameron Coley, Plexus Capital
- Rob Bauer, Bassett Creek Services
- Chadd Hunt, The Higro Group
- Justin Crane, Ceiba Capital Partners
- Edward Crawford, Coltala Holdings
- Niklas James, Siddis Group
- Grant Kornman, Managing Partner, NCK Capital
- Andrew Runk, Managing Director, Starboard Capital Partners
- Wyche H. Walton, Managing Partner, Walton Capital Management LLC
- Todd Dauphinais, Managing Partner, Clavis Capital Partners
- Nick Russell, Partner, Tuckerman Capital
- Rena Clark, Managing Partner, Laurel Oak Capital Partners